5 Tips to optimize your blog for SEO
1. Plan your content or website based on keyword research
2. Effective blog post title
3. Internal & External linking
1. External Links (also known as outbound links)
External links are when you link to a site outside of your web domain. External links that guide the user to another site for viewing of relatable material. Link to at least one external link in your blog.
2. Internal Links (also known as inbound links)
Link to at least one of your own articles or webpages in your blog. This helps users easily navigate to other pages, it engages them more, and these links will create a contextual relationship between your webpages. A basic example of Internal links is Facebook. Facebook directing users to different profiles and pages within their website’s domain.